Friday, June 8, 2012

I Now Turn 24

It's my 24th birthday today and my second birthday here in New Zealand. Last year was in Nelson and now it's here in the southernmost city in the world, Invercargill. I am spending it with my friends. We cooked  variety of food and invited some friends. I am so glad. We enjoyed dancing and some silly things, and of course picture taking. It was one of the coolest birthdays I ever have so far and my second birthday away from home.

My Mama and Papa prepared a salo salo for me back home and brought Patron Saint Vincent Ferrer at home, as we always do during my birthdays. I am overflowed with gratitude to all my friends whom I have spent with my birthday and to my family back in Cebu. I am so thankful to God for all these blessings and opportunities in hand and for these wonderful people.

1 comment: