Sunday, November 6, 2022

Dear Modicum

 Dear Modicum,

I can't believe I stumbled upon you again today. Reading you again made me cry because it allows me to see how far I've come.

Modicum, I have so many things to tell you. I have now my own lovely family! Apologies it took me a while to get in touch, but I am still here!

I met Ishi in Auckland, and now we have two cuties named Lucas and Isla. Lucas was born in Aotearoa and three of us moved here in the Sunshine Coast in Queensland in 2018. Isla was born in 2021.

Career-wise, Ishi and I work at the Sunshine Coast University Hospital. I am currently completing my PhD at The University of Queensland while working part-time in ICU.

I feel very emotional right now reading at my emotive writings from years back. Thank you for being my avenue to reflect on my thoughts as it definitely helped me as I navigate this journey of life.

I am just here Modicum, and I will update you very soon with many photos of us and our little ones.





No comments:

Post a Comment